Underlined by our slogan “All you need. With Love” Manutan has been the European market leader in delivering a vast arrange of products and services for offices and warehouses. For over 50 years, Manutan is leading the way of innovation in the B2B market by investing in creating an added value for customers and since a few years digitalization. This added value also includes delivering the same services with the same high standards for the whole of Europe. Manutan, an international French group with activities in 19 countries, is strongly investing in developing these activities in Germany as well. Germany has been designated as a strategic market for the roll-out of European agreements. Backed by an already existing customer base and healthy prospect pipeline, there is an ambitious investment plan in place to drive significant growth in revenues and profit. In that context, Manutan Germany is looking for 3 new adventurous and ambitious Regional Accountmanagers to take the next steps of our company together. We are currently looking for 2 Accountmanagers in the middle/west region of Germany and 1 for the south of Germany.
What are the responsibilities of a Regional Accountmanager at Manutan?
- Deploying a successful commercial approach for Germany with a specific focus on international key accounts
- You are responsible for the turnover and margin in the "managed accounts" channel (these include SME, Corporate, International/Global Accounts/agreements) for a region in the German market, by account management and deploying contracts.
- Prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling and advertising
- Project Management
- Using synergies and a good exchange of (sales) best practices within Germany, the Manutan Group at European, Benelux and national level you will be able to improve continuously.
What’s the profile of a Regional Accountmanager at Manutan?
- You have a bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- You have a solid commercial account management and business development experience in competitive B2B markets in Germany and in the area of international/global accounts.
- A proven ability to work in an international organization with a matrix context.
- A proactive attitude, looking forward to begin part of small but highly motivated sales team and self-organised.
- Fluent language skills in German and English, both orally and in writing. French language skill is an advantage.
- Both most important of all: you are looking for a role in which you are fully able to develop the potential of yourself and our company.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging and pioneering role in the development of Manutan Germany
- Continuous training and personal development by an internal sales coach
- An attractive and complete salary package.
- Home Office
Interested or want to apply?
For more information about the job or to apply feel free to contact Andy Machiels, HR Business Partner Benelux & Germany by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please attach your CV and motivation letter.